What Questions Should I Be Prepared To Answer From A College Coach?
- “How are you doing academically?”
- “What sets you apart from other players?”
- “What are your strengths and weaknesses as a player?”
- “Why do you think you can play at this level?”
- “What things are you looking for most in a college?”
- “Why do you like our program?”
- “What activities are you involved in besides your sport?”
- “What type scholarship are you looking for?”
Colleges coaches are looking for more than just a star player. They want other qualities that make a well rounded player. Coaches will look for the work ethic of the player not only on the field but off the field. They want someone who shows good sportsmanship and is goal orientated.
Coaches are looking for players that have the drive to be the best and help the program be the best. A strong passion for the game is important to have the drive to be the best. Being a well rounded athlete will help athletes be identified and recruited.
Follow Us On Social Media